VINE - (Victim Information and Notification Everyday) – VINE is the National Victim Notification Network. This service allows crime victims to obtain timely and reliable information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders twenty-hours (24) hours a day. For more information about or to register with
VINE please visit their site.
– The Kane County Community Services Guide offers a comprehensive and detailed guide to services throughout entire area. Users will find a wealth information to assist them with resources in the community from Crisis Centers to Food Pantries. Below is a list resources that users may find in the guidebook.
- Homeless shelters.
- Crisis and domestic shelters/hotlines.
- Food pantries.
- Sexual assault programs/hotlines.
- Rent or utility assistance.
- Mental health assistance.
- Other useful services, such as,
- Immigration and Naturalization Services, and
- Immigrant Visa Filing Application Services.
Kane County Community Guide